ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
MONDAY, 6 JUNE 2016 at 6:00 PM
McCafferty House, Suite G4
71-91 Firhill Road
Glasgow G20 7BE
You are invited to the Mondriaan Residents’ and Owners’ Association Annual General Meeting. Queens Cross Factoring will attend and we expect local politicians to show up as well. We will then elect new committee members. The agenda is below. Please e-mail any additional agenda items to the secretary, Tom Lundberg (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Anyone interested in being on the committee should contact the secretary or show up at the meeting. We will be discussing matters that are important to Mondriaan owners and residents, so we hope you can attend.
Please RSVP with Sandy Thomson, Queens Cross Factoring, on (0141) 561 1105 or email@example.com, so enough chairs can be provided. Minutes from previous meetings are available on our Web site: www.themondriaan.org.
All Mondriaan residents (owners AND tenants), as well as non-resident owners, are welcome!
- Ruchill community news
- Queens Cross Factoring: question-and-answer session (matters will include repainting of the buildings and whatever else people wish to raise)
- Condition of the buildings and grounds
- Public safety and environmental quality (anti-social behaviour, littering, dog fouling)
- Election of new committee members
- Collection of dues (£1 per person)
- Any other business